NARI’s Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
Not sure what to do next ? Who to call ? Which company to go with? How does the remodel thing work?
Call us today at 770-516-1602 – 770-516-7253, set up a free consultation. We will answer all your questions.
JD Kitchens Baths & More can handle all of your project needs, complete…… for a happy experience.
A completed project, start to finish, no one else to call.